Enriched Syllabus for kindergarten
Worksheets towards integrated approach
Well equipped activity room providing
- Weaving with wooden model (to improve fine motor skills).
- Threading Beads (Hand Eye co-ordination).
- Ten rules – unique way of inculcating good habits and civic sense.
- Counting and dropping the sticks etc., are taught to explore, analyze and develop the skills of the kids at their own pace.
GRADE I to V
Trimester system with CCE Pattern is followed, the child is evaluated under Formative Assessment and Summative Assessment.
- Periodical and Weekly Tests.
- Brain Stimulate Technique is used in science labs and language labs.
- Students carry less on their shoulders and more in their brain in the form of knowledge.
- Learning is practiced even in holidays by doing projects.
- Imbibing knowledge is done by worksheets for all subjects.
- Best Performance is honoured with badges.
GRADE VI to IX
- Joy of learning in an effusive manner.
- Fervent mentoring to all.
- Projects are done by pragmatic ways.
- Periodical Seminars and Programs to build social behaviour.
- Field trips once in a year to bring out innovations.
Grade X , XI AND XII
- Special coaching classes both in the morning and evening.
- Monthly tests are conducted and duly evaluated and returned to the students to make them undergo the public examination with ease and confidence to score more.
- Parents teachers interaction is done every month.
- Individual attention for the slow learners.
- Orientation program thrice in a year to build self confidence among them to face the Board examination.
The school has signed a MOU with a reputed university in Coimbatore, which conducts a certificate course in Computer Science. This enables the students of the course to become the students of the university even before they complete their High School. With this course the students become eligible to enroll their certificate in the employment office after completing their X Std.
HINDI / FRENCH
- Hindi is taught from Std. III & IV as the third language. Students of Std.V will appear for the “Paritchya Exam” (Foundation Course in Hindi). The students of VI, VII & VIII will appear for Prathmic, Madhyam & Rashtrabasha respctively.
- French is taught as an optional language for XI and XII.
KARATE / YOGA
Karate and Yoga is taught to all the students regularly from Grade I to IX